Because of genetic factors and more commonly lifestyle factors, we have weak areas of our body that accumulate toxins, when unaddressed these become disease. Ayurveda understands, if you want to experience optimal health, it is crucial to maintain a strong digestion and eliminate these build ups from the body. Panchakarma therapy is known to clear the various microscopic and macroscopic structures of the body such as the respiratory system, lymphatic system, circulatory system, reproductive system, nervous system, among others that are effected by these insufficiently metabolized waste, processed foods and emotions. Panchakarma supports the reversal of the degenerative process quickly and its effects are often profound and long lasting. Panchakarma may be helpful in:
- Stomach discomfort
- Weight Gain or Loss
- Headaches and Migraines
- Digestive disorders
- Skin Conditions
- Auto Immune disorder
- Joint immobility
- Circulation related imbalances
- Thyroid Conditions
- Nervous system disorders
- Stress, Insomnia, Anxiety
- Sports injuries and Arthritis
- Frequent Illness
- Allergies, Asthma
- Infertility & Sexual Health
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Drug Detoxification
- Crohn's Disease & IBS
- Heart Disease
- Blood Pressure
- Emotional Health
- Senior Health
- Depression and Bi-polor
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Most minor and major illness
What to expect
Our Panchakarma program is designed and custom-tailored to your current state of health, wellness, and constitution. It is the starting point to pro-actively manage and improve your health and wellness. Personal attention is given to each guest’s specific needs, dosha, and imbalances. Like all health procedures, Panchakarma must always begin with an initial consultation by a qualified Ayurvedic Physician who can determine the individual's constitution, nature of the health imbalance and the appropriate degree of the intensity of the techniques used in the Panchakarma. Specially trained technicians must administer these methods in a definite sequence in a specified period. Participation in Panchakarma requires close supervision by an Ayurvedic expert at all times.
Panchakarma is a three-stage process. The preparatory phase begins with enkindling the digestive fire or Agni, and loosening toxins and lubricating the body’s subtle channels with internal and external oleation and sweating techniques. According to Ayurvedic theory, these preparatory procedures called Purvakarma to liquify the body’s impurities and push them toward the gastrointestinal tract. After several days of purvakarma the practitioner will choose one or more of the five (pancha) actions (karma) of elimination to rid the body of the ama; this may also last up to several days. Once the elimination procedures are completed, a Rasayana (rejuvenation and restorative) program will follow. These herbal, nutritive and lifestyle restorative practices are just as important as the other stages of the Panchakarma, to ensure the body has not only been purified but strengthened, remaining in balance and limiting the possibility of future imbalances.
Below is a sample of what a day could be like in our Panchakarma program:
A day in Panchakarma:
- 6:00 am Wake up
- 6:30 am Ayurvedic morning routine/daily herbal support service
- 7:15 am Morning yoga and pranayama
- 8:45 am Ayurvedic breakfast
- 9:45 am-12:15 pm body therapy session
- 12:45 pm Ayurvedic lunch
- 1:30 pm Personal time
- 2:30 pm Check up appointment with Ayurvedic Physician
- 3:30 pm Elimination procedure
- 4:00 pm Afternoon tea service
- 5:45 pm Light Ayurvedic Dinner
- 7:15 pm Meditation
- 8:30 pm Nightly herbal support
- 9:00 pm Lights out
The Panchakarma cleansing process affects the whole person. Thus, during the program, you may notice changes in mental and emotional levels. Many of our clients experience a “healing crisis.” This is a regular part of the healing process and may be seen as a beneficial step towards optimal health. You will be guided by your practitioner daily to help manage this process. Panchakarma is a time-proven natural therapy known to detoxify and restore the body’s inner balance. Periodic Panchakarma, in addition, to your individual Ayurvedic dietary and exercise routines may help to prevent disease and maintain balance. We look forward to supporting you in your journey of balance, health, and Panchakarma.
Additional benefits of Panchakarma
- Elimination of toxins and toxin conditions in body and mind.
- Preventative of disease process and may correct imbalance.
- Promotes ultimate wellness by building immunity by becoming more resistant to illness.
- Reversal of the negative effects of stress on your body.
- Supports in slowing the aging process.
- Provides deeply needed rest & relaxation.
- Offers mental clarity and increased concentration.
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy and vitality.
- Deepens self awareness & spirituality and brings a sense of well-being.
- Clears emotional stagnation and allows you to experience inner joy.
- Helps develop a consistent daily health routine that includes nutrition, yoga, meditation, and self-care.
7 night all inclusive private suite 2,240 usd
10 night all inclusive private suite 3,125 usd
14 night all inclusive private suite 4,260 usd
21 night all inclusive private suite 5,995 usd
Programs are offered year round, dates are determined upon individual requests and availability. We suggest to book at least 4-6 weeks in advance our center is very intimate and space is limited. A $ 50o usd non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. Full payment due two weeks before arrival date.
Our retreat center is nestled in the beautiful hills of Malinalco, Mexico. As soon as you get to this magical town, you will be captivated by its diversity of plants, cobbled streets, neighborhood chapels, rocky mountains, ancient pyramid and colorful markets. Our quaint property is surrounded by towering rocks and lush gardens with four privately located suites, each with beautiful views, allowing the desired peace for healing. The lush grounds provide a small cafe, pool, meditation gardens, private yoga spaces, Ayurvedic spa and mountaintop organic veggie garden.
- Check-in time 2 pm
- Check-out time 2 pm
- Transportation to and from airport is available for an additional cost.